BizStream is looking for an experienced UX Engineer to join our team. You will be working directly with our clients and development teams to create and build websites using various platforms and languages. On top of your involvement and collaboration between teams, you will be a part of the unique and exciting work culture that we have at BizStream.
BizStream is a software development company based in Allendale, Michigan. We’re an energetic group of innovators, obsessed with providing elegant solutions for real-world business problems. This team is in love with technology, fascinated by data, and intensely passionate about programming. We work hard, play hard and all in all do whatever it takes.
Please note, this is not a remote position. Once our offices re-open from the COVID-19 pandemic closure, this will be a full-time, in person role in our Allendale, MI office.
The Skill List
- 3+ years professional experience in UX and Visual design
- Understanding of UX best practices, color, typography, layout and content design
- Able to write Clean, Testable, and Efficient Code
- Prototype using InVision, Figma, or Sketch
- Know Code Concepts and Design with them in mind
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, solutioning, and problem-solving skills
- Communicate ideas and concepts within cross-functional teams
- Follow, Suggest and Design with Current Design Trends in Mind
- Familiar and comfortable with getting feedback and team collaboration
- Passionate about improving technical skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and open office environment
- Ability to architect the front end development of the site
- Always thinking ahead for reusability and sustainability
- Basic understanding of Back End languages, and the .NET framework (C#, SQL)
- Familiar with .Net based CMS, like Kentico