Web Developer - Tier 1
BizStream is looking to add an intelligent, fast-learner to our staff for customer and web development support. Interested candidates need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator (both written and verbal), and dedicated to ensuring the best customer support to all of our clients. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years of web development experience.
Discover more about our benefits, values, and culture here.
Please note, this is not a remote position. Once our offices re-open from the COVID-19 pandemic closure, this will be a full-time, in person role in our Allendale, MI office.
The Skill List
The ideal candidate is able to do the following:
- Monitor and resolve support tickets
- Work with the development team to fix bugs and implement new solutions
- Provide valuable detailed information to the development team when communicating client issues.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Provide client training, as needed
- Create and maintain training documentation, as needed
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Experience in a support or helpdesk role
- Work independently
- Web Development experience in the following areas:
- - C#, MVC, WebApi
- - HTML/JS/CSS
- - Visual Studio
- Experience in working with a CMS
- Experience writing technical documents
- Familiarity with Jira
- Project Management