In the latest Kentico Rocks episode, Brian McKeiver, BizStream co-owner and solution architect, is joined by fellow Kentico Kontent MVP, Andy Thompson, to discuss the newly released Web Spotlight feature for Kentico Kontent.
The Web Spotlight feature combines the advantages of headless CMSs with the traditional web-first CMS visualization. Web Spotlight makes it easy for content creators to manage the content visually without ever leaving Kontent.
In this episode, Brian and Andy discuss:
- What Web Spotlight for Kentico Kontent is
- What developers need to know about getting started with Web Spotlight
- A few pitfalls to watch out for
- How to integrate a .Net Core MVC site with the new Smart Link SDK
- A review of Andy's blog post and his custom tag helper for MVC Core
Subscribe to Kentico Rocks
Don't forget to subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on Spotify!