A Kentico Case Study
Early in 2013, NVINT was invited to be a hosting partner at the 2013 Microsoft Management Summit. The summit, which brings together IT professionals from around the world, featured just four US companies during the event.
Faced with an extraordinary opportunity to showcase its services to professionals worldwide, NVINT leaders were well aware the company website needed to be redesigned and developed on a new platorm to reflect the company's high-level services and knowledgeable technical staff.
Short-term and long-term goals for the new website:
- Design and develop site under aggressive timeline
- Move from static website to content management system
- Improve design, architecture, and navigation
- Increase brand awareness
- Expand national client base
- Develop sophisticated and larger digital presence
- Increase site traffic
- Improve and increase lead generation
- Improve understanding of services offered to all visitors
- Highlight new services for returning visitors
- Integrate social media
- Ability to move to responsive design
- Manage and update site internally with straight-forward CMS
The timeline was the most significant challenge for the new NVINT website. NVINT unexpectedly had three weeks to turn around an entirely new website.
NVINT had seen several Kentico sites in past work with BizStream, and had a lot of familiarity with the power and flexible nature of Kentico CMS. NVINT immediately joined forces with BizStream to develop a website on a very tight timeline.
BizStream provided these solutions with the use of Kentico CMS:
BizStream was able to configure and customize Kentico’s out-of-the-box features to deliver a slick, polished design with NVINT’s new site
Everyone on NVINT’s team was able to rapidly migrate and format content from NVINT’s old site to the new Kentico-powered site. The staff is now able to add pages and content with ease, regardless of technical knowledge levels.
BizStream created page templates to carry through the site’s new design and branding, and online contact and quote request forms—not possible on the old site—increases user experience and supports lead generation.
Lead generation and SEO.
NVINT’s previous site was a static HTML site that barely ranked with search engines. With a goal of expanding its national client database, it was essential the NVINT website be highly ranked when prospective clients searched for cloud services. Making use of Kentico’s built-in SEO capabilities and built-in lead generation modules, NVINT was able to easily increase its SEO efforts and embark on a successful Google AdWords campaign.
NVINT’s organic site rankings have dramatically improved. Over the last eight months, NVINT’s national client base has increased significantly.
Key criteria for selecting Kentico CMS
- Easy-to-use regardless of user’s technical knowledge
- Ability to update and manage content quickly and in-house
- Social media integration
- SEO optimization module
- Best value for lowest price