A Kentico Xperience Case Study
Van Eerden Foodservice presented the need to implement a new version of its web-based application to handle online order entry. The primary goals for the new application were:
- Create a new version of the software that is mobile and tablet-optimized.
- Enhance the application’s experience to make it more customer-friendly, stand out amongst its competitors, and become more personalized.
- Provide a foundation for adding on future functionality
- Include future functionality in the foundation to allow snippets of gated content out to the public-facing marketing website.
- Augment the current IT department’s resources to allow for quicker delivery of the project by creating a partnership with BizStream.
- Integration with client’s existing ERP system to pull 5k + product SKU’s
- The application needed to be extremely fast to add orders and usable by non-technical users.
- Past orders must be quickly re-orderable.
- Must be mobile-friendly.
- The BizStream team collaborated with the Van Eerden Foodservice team to integrate with the ERP system.
- Extensive design and discovery process to streamline the online ordering process.